Friday 5 August 2011

Copywriter

I'm currently looking for copywriting, editing and proofreading opportunities. I'll even consider interesting free or lowly paid assignments at the moment, to gain some experience. Let me know if you want me!

Oh and this too... all companies or people who I write for will be provided with a link to this blog, and I will recommend you to my friends. I also have extensive sales experience which will help monetise your product. Check out www.steviepua.com- a site I have helped with concept and editing.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of experience do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a lot :).

    HNC in English Studies from Huddersfield University.

    I've published ebooks, selling them since 2005. Since four years of age I've had articles published in newspapers such as the Huddersfield Examiner and the Huddersfield Student. Edited ebooks which have gone onto sell very nicely and also edited many pieces for friends.

    I have extensive sales experience with some of the UK's biggest companies, so I understand the importance of making money from words.

    So yeah... to 'get my foot in the door' more widely I'm prepared to do some copywriting for a highly competitive price- don't want to undersell myself, but want to get started even more! All clients will recieve a free permanent link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete